Dji Mavic Pro: A Technique On How To Get A Professional Polished & Cinematic Grade Footage Tutorial
Thank you for watching...
Subscribe, share and throw a thumbs up (it helps) and do ask questions in the comments below. I will be happy to answer as best as I can :)
Learn A Technique /Tutorial For The Dji Mavic Pro, On How To Get A Professional Polished &amp; Cinematic Color Correct Grade For Your Footage.
If followed correctly, these tips and tricks can help get a filmic look very easily and can be applied to other footage such as the inspire and the phantom 4 pro etc. You will see and review the before and after results in the tutorial video.
Ideal best camera settings:
1) 2.7k is better vs 4k. There are many reviews explaining why its better.
2) D-log picture profile - it has the most dynamic range to work with
3) 25P - less compression per second vs 30P
4) Sharpness +1 for denoising / noise reduction (0 or less is too blurry/ muddy)
5) iso 100 - try keep it as low as possible as it introduces noise
6) Color presets / Luts and noise profile used from SpectrumGrades
Geplaatst 8 months ago
Tagsdji mavic pro dji mavic pro how to tutorial grading color grading color correction film look cinematic color grading tutorial luts color how to color grade tips cinematic color grading dlog d-log grade film riot ryan connolly lut film look color grading presets professional polished polar pro polarpro noise reduction filter nd example before and after noise footage editing technique best best of cine-d inspire phantom p4p vs review video 2.7k 4k drone high quality